Only pre-registration is possible, from March 23st through July 15th OR until we have reached the maximum number of 13000 participants. At the same time you have the possibility to order the participant T-shirt. On the day of the event you will be able to collect your chip and get info (no registrations possible!) between 13:00 and 20:30. Please make sure to arrive on time: the event starts at 21:00 sharp.
- Group registration (only on beforehand)
Price : € 47 per registration + € for a warm meal (optional) + € for a participant T-shirt (optional).
When? March 23th through July 15th OR until we have reached the maximum number of 13000 participants.
Through the internet you can pre-register online on this site in just a few steps :
- Complete the online registration form. After confirming your personal details you will be redirected to the payment page of our partner.
- Payment. Payment of your pre-registration is only possible online. Enter your payment card details and, depending on the chosen payment method, you will see the verification page of your bank or provider. Check our manual for more information.
- In case of a successful payment you will be redirected to our site and your registration will be confirmed. You will receive an email with your start number and additional interesting info.
Pre-registering first and paying afterwards is thus NOT possible! Registering after July 15th, once the maximum number of registrations has been reached or on the day of the event is NOT possible anymore. Thank you for your understanding !
Please use the special group form via the below link. Please use this form only: no other means will be accepted for group registrations. The minimum number of participants for a group is 10 and the deadline is July 15th or once the maximum number of registrations has been reached!
Attention: the registration will only be activated and validated from the moment we have received the registration fee on our bank account.
If at the moment of registering a group, the limit of 13000 participants has been reached, then the group will not be able to get registered in its totality. Therefore it is of utmost importance to register the group asap.
Where and when can I collect my chip after pre-registration?
- On the collection days
- Location : Sporthal OLVP, Temsesteenweg 10, 2880 Bornem, Belgium.
- Dates :
- Saturday July 27th between 13:00 and 17:00
- Saturday August 3th between 13:00 and 17:00
- Wednesday August 7th between 15:00 and 20:00
- Friday afternoon August 9th 2019, in the tent on the market square of Bornem between 13:00 and 20:30. Attention : registrations will NOT be possible anymore !!!
What do I get after registering?
You will receive an envelope with the following items :
- Chip : needs to be carried around the neck during Dodentocht and is used for registration at the checkpoints during Dodentocht. The registration is automated.
- At the checkpoints it is compulsory to carry the chip above your clothing. In case you ordered a warm meal this will be mentioned on your chip.
- Lanyard : strap around the neck to carry the chip during Dodentocht.
- Participant T-shirt (ordering only possible at pre-registration) : the T-shirt can be collected at the same time of collecting the envelope. The T-shirt can only be retrieved by showing the envelope.
What is an OGM code?
This is a personal code that you will receive by email after having registered via our website. This code will allow also facilitate a faster and smoother registration for a next edition of Dodentocht.
Where can I find my start number?
After finishing your registration you will receive a message with your start number. This start number will also be mentioned on your envelope and chip. A start number consists of 1 to 5 digits. It will also allow your family and friends to find you on our tracking page during Dodentocht.